Completed 40 sterilization in the Swayambhu Stupa area to stop the breeding cycle of the dogs

s

We have completed 40 sterilization in the Swayambhu Stupa area to stop the breeding cycle of the dogs living in that area. Anyone interested to help the street/community dogs from your area, you are more than welcome to inform us about the number of Female dogs to be spayed and we will happily conduct the program in your community.

Our target for the year 2017 is 200 Female Dogs/month which is 2,400 Female dogs in one year. This month itself we have spay/neuter 140 Dogs from different areas. Please email us at contactus@snehacare.com to coordinate the sterilization program.


You can always support our cause by donating as we are running on only 20% Donations and the remaining 80% has been funded by our Founder, Sneha Shrestha.
US based Tax Deductible Donation – www.gofundme.com/snehazcarenepal
Donate us via Paypal – donatesnehazcare@gmail.com
Donate us via Esewa – http://www.snehacare.com/donate

Share This:

Comments

comments

Related Post

%d bloggers like this: